"Treat me like your Mother" is the latest single from the Dead Weather's album, "Horehound". This video makes me want to smoke cigarettes and drink Jack Daniels...(straight form the bottle, like a tough guy). I love how simple and effective this video is (like an old western movie)..... we've all had days were we want to strut around and shoot people...not hurt or kill them, just shoot them (like with a paintball gun or something)and walk away...like a form of therapy. Sidenote: I think that I have come to the realization that I want to be Alison Mosshart. So if you see me wearing sunglasses at all hours of the day/night...this is why. xo, S.
Les 10 meilleures friperies de Paris : mes adresses vintage préférées
-
Vingt ans que je chine à Paris. Vingt ans à retourner des bacs, à essayer
des vestes en cuir trop grandes et à repartir avec LA pièce que personne
d’autr...
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment