Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jane Eyre W magazine cover

I haven't been this excited to see a film in a very long time! I love historical period films, not-to-mention that Jane Eyre was the first "classic" novel to be read by yours truly.

I also have a crush on Micheal Fassbender (who'd rumoured to be dating Zoe Kravitz). He's smoking hot in my opinion.
When I saw the latest W magazine cover....I almost lost my shit! It's perfect....and well, I can't really write much more about it.....since I'm now running late for work, so I'll let these pictures from the magazine do the talking.

You can check out this article about the premiere, if you'd like to read a little more.  http://www.wmagazine.com/w/blogs/editorsblog/2011/03/10/mia-wasikowska-jane-eyre.html

See you at the theatre!!!








xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin