Monday, March 11, 2013

Makeup Brushes

Today, I wanted to write about makeup brushes. I am in serious need of updating my makeup kit and know that I will have to purchase some new makeup brushes.
When I first started building my kit....it was all about MAC makeup for me. And while they do have a good assortment of brushes, I realize that there are MANY more companies that carry great alternatives.

 I obviously love blogging about all things beauty, and would love to hear what other makeup lovers have or want for their kits. So.....what makeup brushes are you currently obsessed with? Please leave a comment below and let me know!

xo,
S.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ecotools! I always see them at Winners for cheap, but The Big Carrot sells most of the range. They're soft, inexpensive and good quality.
    http://www.ecotools.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin