Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Cutout

One of the big fashion trends for Spring 2013, is the Cutout.
Some of these looks that were shown on the runways may not be suitable for everyday life, but would look killer for a night out. Here are some of my favorites:

Love this dress from Saint Laurent

Cheeky cutouts at Carven

Another look at the Carven show

Beautiful in white at Emilio Pucci

Fresh for Spring at Richard Chai Love

What do you think of this trend for Spring 2013?
Will you be wearing the Cutout look this Spring/Summer?

xo,
S.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great and unique. I like this very much. My husband was in need of a new jacket so I purchased one from cwmalls.com for him. There are so many quality and nice leather jackets, the one I purchased was better than his last one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin