Saturday, May 16, 2009

Randoms

First thing, is that I have signed up for a makeup course...sooooo excited! Now I can expand on my artistry skills and not feel guilty about spending more money on makeup. This is a win-win situation.
Secondly, I never thought I liked Kiwi's. ( I'm talking about the fruit, not people from New Zealand.haha) A friend told me they are very high in vitamin C (higher than an Orange and loaded with fibre) so I thought that I would give the Kiwi another chance. So glad I did.....I loved it! I did buy an organic Kiwi, and I think that this made a big difference.
Anyways, for what it is worth... buy a Kiwi...eat it and thank me later.
One more random...
I stumbled upon this pic online. I would totally make this bedside table, if I had two vintage LV suitcases lying around. Such a cool idea!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin