Friday, February 25, 2011

Jimmy Choo vs. Flower Bomb

Has anyone tried the Jimmy Choo perfume? I could be wrong, but I don't believe it is available in Canada. I really like the ad..... and I sure would love to wear a fragrance that made me feel like that!!!
I just couldn't help but notice that the Jimmy Choo bottle, looked a lot like the bottle of Viktor and Rolf's perfume Flowerbomb !?!

Is it just me? Do you see it?

xo,



At least the advertisements look different. I love how original, yet still sexy, this ad from Viktor and Rolf is.

S.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a new perfume for Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right it totally looks like V&R Flowerbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this at Holt Renfrew then at The Bay yesterday. My first impression was that it was a copy of Flowerbomb too but since I was at Holt Renfrew, I didn't think a high end dept store would allow that. JC smells similar to Flowerbomb too but without the sweetness. It also doesn't last long (Flowerbomb lasts all day and into the next day on me). It is half the price of FB but I like sweet and the scillage so I won't be buying JC for now. A similar inexpensive version of FB is Halle Berry's Pure Orchid.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin