Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Girl Crush #4 Karen Elson



Karen Elson is the latest "inductee" to the elite list of ladies I like to call my "Girl Crushes". (Previous crushes are Rachel Bilson, Christina Hendricks and January Jones).

Karen Elson is an unique beauty with fire engine red hair. (Yes I'm biased, I'm a redhead and love my fellow redheads)! Married to Jack White and a mother of two. As well as continuing to model, Karen is also embarking on her own musical career. Listen to her haunting live acoustic song in the video posted above.  She's married to a rock star, has her own beautiful
voice, she's gorgeous and has the best looking hair....no wonder I love her. Karen rocks!



I love the retro feel of this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin