Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"

"Treat me like your Mother" is the latest single from the Dead Weather's album, "Horehound". This video makes me want to smoke cigarettes and drink Jack Daniels...(straight form the bottle, like a tough guy). I love how simple and effective this video is (like an old western movie)..... we've all had days were we want to strut around and shoot people...not hurt or kill them, just shoot them (like with a paintball gun or something)and walk away...like a form of therapy. Sidenote: I think that I have come to the realization that I want to be Alison Mosshart. So if you see me wearing sunglasses at all hours of the day/night...this is why. xo, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin