I was out the other day getting my nails done, and I happen to notice a group of girls with different variations of the same fab hairstyle. Since then, I've noticed several fashion-forward women out there sporting this same do.
I LOVE that the women I've seen are wearing their hair like this pic...up and messy....
Style this cut, by putting some hair paste (and/or wax) in it and don't worry if it is not styled "perfectly"... that's the point...it's so rock'n'roll!
Stells and Co. wise words of wisdom:
"Don't get stuck in a rut ladies (and men for that matter). Have a consultation with your trusted hairstylist about trying something new. Bring visuals and be open to what your stylist has to say...it'll be worth it."
xo,
S.
Les 10 meilleures friperies de Paris : mes adresses vintage préférées
-
Vingt ans que je chine à Paris. Vingt ans à retourner des bacs, à essayer
des vestes en cuir trop grandes et à repartir avec LA pièce que personne
d’autr...
1 day ago


Wish I could do it....because I would do it now!!!
ReplyDelete