Monday, July 13, 2009

Survey says....

The survey is in...and the "one must have" beauty product most women put at the top of their list is....MASCARA!!! This is my personal must have, because it takes my usually tired eyes and opens them right up. Not to mention that I have really wimpy lashes, so I need all the help I can get! So, here are my fav mascara's. Like most, I have my fav drugstore and high end picks. Drugstore: My fav drugstore mascara changed a while back. For years I was a die-hard for L'oreal Voluminous. I loved the way it plumped up my little lashes...but I did notice consistent flaking under the eye...and because I'm prone to dark circles already, I didn't need anything else adding to that. So, when a friend mentioned that she tried Covergirl's Lash Blast, I gave it a try. At first I will admit that I was a little skeptical of the new "fibre brush"...but I have to say that Lash Blast won me over. Making it Stells and Co's fav drugstore mascara High-end: So, if I have had a particularly bad day, or just feel like treating myself...I go to the Dior counter and purchase myself a tube of Dior Show mascara. It is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It takes my little, pathetic lashes to a place I never knew existed. Dramatic, yes...but I really love Dior Show mascara. I even had an ex-boyfriend surprise me with a tube a couple of years ago. ( I was amazed that he some how remembered or even cared that I liked it). I think that it was the best gift that he ever bought me. I think that it is high time that I got my hands on another tube of the stuff. Brilliant! xo, S.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to like both very much, however, Lashblast is a lot more pigmented and creates thicker lashes for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin