Friday, September 4, 2009

Randoms- Home Decor

I haven't posted anything "home decor" related in a while. With fall around the corner, I need to feel inspired....I also would like to buy a few new things for around the house. I need to get my hands on the new IKEA catalogue (that's a must, for standard items around the apartment) and this Sunday, I think that I will head down to the St.Lawrence antique market. I found some lovely book-ends last time. Anyways, these inspiring pictures will keep me going until then. I want this mirror. So grand!I love how the black wall-paper and furnishings add such drama to this bedroom. I would need a bigger bed though!I've been feeling lately like I would like to get an antique sideboard. Teak! . There's so many things that I love about this picture. This really could be my living room. Love the antique suitcase as a coffee table. Another good use for a suitcase! (I posted previously about using smaller suitcases as a bedside table). The couch, the pillows....I need it all!!! JOY Be inspired, xo, S.
pictures: Livingetc, idealhome, homeanddesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin