Sunday, October 18, 2009

London Calling- UK Elle



Ok, so I know that I've been posting a lot about the UK. Anyone who knows me, knows that British culture has always been a huge source of inspiration for me. Whether it's my British Grandparents, or simply my love for the UK's: music, fashion , film , ale etc....... I'm not sure.
Anyways, I nearly lost it when I saw the covers of this month's UK Elle.  "London Calling"? Uh, hello? This mag has StellsandCo. written all over it. This month Elle is celebrating 25 years of London Fashion Week and I couldn't be more thrilled.
Lily Allen's on the cover. The strange thing is that just before I saw the magazine with Lily on it, I had just listened (for the first time) to her cover version of the Kooks song, which I posted about earlier. Strange.
I hope that you all pick up this months ElleUk and enjoy every page as much as I did!

xo,
S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin