Thursday, December 24, 2009

Random inspirations

I'm a little pressed for time this morning, since I have to go to work today. Yes, hair on Christmas Eve....>Will it ever end? lol
I actually feel very lucky to see all of my regular clients around the holidays...but I'm starting to feel wiped!!!
At least tonight I will be able to have lots of X-mas food and drinks! Yeah.
Anyways, here's some pics of images that are really inspiring me right now. A little storyboard, if you will. :)


Celebs with hair extensions. Some good.... some very, very bad. Britney, I will do your hair for free!



Lipgloss. It never gets old for me. Always on the quest for the perfect colour. I want this set!



Another thing that never gets old....is my love for shoes. A women can never have enough pairs. Right Betts?



Artwork for my cover-up tattoo. ( don't remember where I got this image, sorry for not crediting) That's not my leg, but  I love the flowers. I'm really feeling anything "Art Nouveau" style right now.

So, that's what's turning my crank right now, what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin