Monday, January 4, 2010

Fav couple so far in 2010.....



Is Russell Brand and Katy Perry. Who says a former sex-addict can't change his ways? lol
But seriously, how cute is this couple? I love the fact that he's so naughty, she a good girl trying to be naughty and Katy parents are extremely religious....so juicy! Word is that he was spotted in London buying Katy a ring! Love it.








p.s. Russell's autobiography, "My Booky Wook".....is really entertaining. I'm about half way through, and I'm finding it really hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. I love them. Mr London is also a West Ham fan (as is Russell) and was trying to persuade me to find a similar ensemble to the West Ham themed basque outfit Katy wore at some awards recently. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin