Saturday, January 9, 2010

Make-up lesson



For Christmas, I purchased my Mother a make-up lesson at the salon that I work at. I have been telling her for years to update her look, but (like a lot of women) my Mother is stuck in a day-today makeup rut. Even though I have taken makeup schooling myself,..... I thought that I would leave it to the professionals to hand out advice. I work with a fantastic makeup artist who is very passionate about what she does, so I figured that it would be a good match. I've been telling my Mom to "get out of the eighties" for sometime now, and it is usually easier to take styling advice (whether it's make-up, hair, wardrobe etc.) from someone who is not related to you.
My Mother had her lesson last night and it really transformed her. It took years of her face and I could tell she was really happy with the results. We met up with one of my sisters after and right away she noticed (and complimented) the difference in my Mothers appereance. So, if you're not sure what to get a women who has everything, Stells and Co recommends a makeup lesson! Every women loves to feel beautiful!!!




What do you think of this Bobbi Brown book? Is it worth buying? What other books do you recommend?


xo,
S.

1 comment:

  1. I believe a makeup lesson can transform and inspire! Every woman can benefit from it...xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin