Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sending a little love....


I don't know about you, but I'm really starting to feel the winter blues. I hate it, because I'm actually really happy with the way things are going in my life right now. Work is busy (great for this time of year. Was much slower last  Jan/Feb), I recently had a chance to catch-up with family, and  I feel so lucky to be dating a great guy. I know that these feelings are due to lack of sunlight, it happens to me everytime this year, but this really sucks! Anyways, I'm taking a different (more positive) approach to the blues...and I'm sending a little love your way! To each and every one of you! Muah...big kisses!

xoxo,
S.

2 comments:

  1. Love your way too! Vitamin D is good for the soul!
    xx
    Happy Valentine's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right@you bella, dating? we do need to catch up xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin