Monday, June 7, 2010

Iceland pics!


As promised, here is a few of my Iceland pics. My sister and I took a 8hr bus tour, called "The Golden Circle" . The tour took us to several spectacular places outside Reykjavik, waterfalls, geysers etc. Absolutely gorgeous. The landscape is like nothing I have ever seen before.....really a magical place.
xo,
S.

p.s. When I was in one of the tourist shops in downtown Reykjavik, they had a t-shirt that said, "Iceland. Don't mess with us...we might not have the cash, but we have the ASH!" Too funny!


Over-view of the city.

Hotel Borg. This is were I'd like to stay the next time I go.


How cool is this lake?

This doesn't even look real!


Best "fish and chips". Organic!

2 comments:

  1. Wanna travel around Iceland?
    Netbus is a licensed Icelandic tour and travel provider, offering welcoming bus trips across Iceland, professional guided coach tours and airport transfers upon request. Over the course of 50 years, Netbus has always believed in providing quality service at cheap prices. Netbus also believes in providing its customers with expert knowledge about Iceland and the country’s unique landscape and history. Visit the Blue lagoon, Gullfoss, Geysir, Thingvellir & more.
    http://www.bustravel.is

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin