Monday, September 27, 2010

Dreaming of NYC...

I'll be heading down to New York City at the end of November. I go with the same great girlfriends every year and (since we missed our annual spring trip) I'm dieing with anticipation!

Two stores I simply love to shop when I'm in NYC is Topshop, (no surprise there) and Uniqlo.

I can't wait to see this +J line. Hope it's still there when I arrive. Love this model's hair too! It reminds me of when I had extensions in. I love messy hair. (When it's cool messy, with lots of disconnection).

Topshop......
How I love thee.....


Leopard sunglasses. Yes please!

 This coat is to die for!
love high waisted skirts!

this leaf cuff is soooo fall!

I'm not sure if I would wear this, but it's so cute!

I'll take a pair of these!

Love, love, love knee high socks.

xo,
S.

1 comment:

  1. it already seems like to be a wonderful trip out there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin