Friday, October 22, 2010

Essie Winter Collection.


I have to say that I just LOVE Essie's new Winter nail polish collection.
The colours are bang on for what's hot this season. I don't usually go "ga-ga" over nail polishes, but  I think that I will be purchasing almost all of this collection! The swatch of "smokin hot", does not do it justice. Very nice grey....which is hot for fall. Luxedo is beautiful too!
Essie, (in my opinion) used to be really boring..... but they seem to have come a long way. Especially with their last couple of collections. The product is of  high quality too! What do you think? Do you like Essie or OPI better?




photos courtesy of: http://www.beautyaddict.net/ 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog just a little, and I like it. I am somewhat new to blogging, but I started doing it for fun...

    I want to invite you to visit my blog, out of all the millions of bloggers out there, I reach out to interesting ones sometimes. Well I hope you will take me up on my offer and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Loved Luxedo #736. I may need to hunt that one down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the Luxedo too! Aaaand Going Incognito. These are pretty cool colours for Fall/Winter.
    Thnx for sharing!!

    -Sandra.*

    www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin