Monday, February 28, 2011

Stells and Co's Oscar fav's!

I know that everyone is posting their best-dressed from last night, so for what it's worth...here's my top three!
I absolutely loved Mandy Moore's Monique Lhuiller gown. So beautiful on her.....where has Mandy been lately, anyways?

So cute and age-appropriate is Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa.

I'm sure that this picture, doesn't do the dress justice...Mila Kunis in Elie Saab was my top pick from last nights awards.

Honourable mentions:

Some of you may really disagree with me on this one, but I really liked Cate Blanchett's Givency dress. Props, Cate for wearing something a little different. (But not Nicole Kidman in Dior different.....not a fan of that dress).


And Big-up to Canada, Celine Dion looked amazing for just having twins in her Armani Prive


I realize that all the dress I've posted have been light, pastel colours. I'm normally a fan of bright colours.....this year however, I just felt that these light, sheer, pastel dresses were just executed so amazingly, that they all made the cut.

Who were your favourites from the night? What did you think of Anne Hathaway and James Franco hosting the Oscars?

xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin