Monday, March 28, 2011

Anna Wintor's WSJ magazine cover

The fashionably powerful, Anna Wintor graces April's cover of WSJ magazine.

I was blown away by the cover! Anna has such a trademark look to her.
As a hairstylist, I'm automatically drawn to look at the hair first in any magazine cover..... I mean come on, look at her hair!!! How could I not??? Amazing!!!!




xo,

S.



"You can make a film in Hollywood without Steven Spielberg's blessing, and you can publish software without Bill Gates's blessing, but you can't succeed in fashion without Anna's blessing"



Read more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704893604576200722939264658.html#ixzz1HuGnpnwi

1 comment:

  1. I hope my hair will look as good at that age, hell i'd hope for it to look that good now! BEAUTIFUL!

    p.s really like your blog, new follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin