Thursday, May 31, 2012

Florence Welch- UK Harpers Bazaar July 2012



Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a total girl crush on Florence Welch. I'm borderline obsessed with her hair......her fringe, the colour, the soft wave...I love everything about it!
Florence graces the cover of Harpers Bazaar (UK) July 2012. I'm very eager to get my hands on this magazine! Though unfortunately being in Canada, it will take me a while to get my hands on this edition.

In the meantime, check out this video from Harpers, featuring Florence. How killer is that hat shes wearing?

xo,
S.

2 comments:

  1. oh she's lovely.and i love her voice too.great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently gotten into Florence and the Machine - she has such an amazing voice and you are right. Her hair is amazing!!
    The cover is gorgeous. Love the dress.

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin