Sunday, June 24, 2012

Simons Home Decor- curatins and couettes

I really need some new curtains for my living room, but I've had no time to shop around lately. I've been so busy working at the salon.
So, (from the comfort of my own living room) I went on one of my favourite Canadian shopping websites, Simons. I just had to see what type of curtains they had in stock.

I simply love these sheer grey ones called, "Diaphanous".



But I think that I will be purchasing these sheer grey check ones. They are exactly what I am looking for......and so reasonable at $14.99
I love that lamp in the picture too!




Once I was on the Simons website, I could help but look at other sections. Another item I'd really like for my bedroom is a new couette (french for duvet).  They have several different styles at various price points. One I'd really like to get is the "Angelique" for $149.95. It looks so soft and comfortable.



I really would like everything in this nautical inspired duvet cover and pillows. Anyone who knows me, knows that love anything nautical! How fun is this picture? It makes me want to go on vacation!!!

I love that I can not only shop for fabulous clothes at Simons but for great home decor pieces as well! I've made online purchases from Simons in the past, and they've always had really fast and reliable shipping....always a plus when ordering online.
Happy Shopping!

xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin