Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weddings and stuff....



I don't know if I have ever posted about weddings here at Stells and Co, so I thought I should!
Thanks to the ever amazing site Pinterest, we can all peruse online for hours searching for the perfect dress, ring, bouquet etc.

I'm not getting married any time soon, but I thought that I would share some amazing sites I've found along the way.....

Check out the super cool site East Side Bride. Obsessed.

The excitement I feel when looking through the vintage rings at Trumpet and Horn is beyond something I'd even care to admit. I LOVE this company. Check them out.
The pic above is a Trumpet and Horn vintage ring. I die.

Catbird is another really cool website. I feel that in the very near future... I will be purchasing some non- wedding jewelery from them!
This Lauren Wolf ring can be found on Catbird's site.

Jannie Baltzer has such beautiful wedding hair pieces. So pretty.







 Dresses? My personal favourite wedding designers are.....
Jenny Packman
If money was no object and I was getting married..... this is the dress I would wear.

I also LOVE Reem Acra dresses like the one below...

I also have a little obsession with everything Temperley London.
I'm sure that there are many more affordable wedding dress designers, that do amazing work. If you know of any you'd recommend then feel free to leave a comment below.

Hope you dig my wedding post. Congrats to all the new brides to be!


XO,
S.







1 comment:

  1. I'm a little bias of course, but I love Jenny Yoo. Her dresses are simple and are great if you want to customize. I added cap sleeves and a train to my dress and it looked amazing, at least I thought so ; )
    http://www.jennyyoo.com/splash.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin