Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Make-up

On Monday, I attended a bridal make-up course that featured current trend in wedding make-up. I loved the instructors approach to flawless skin and great brows. I have taken many make-up courses in the past, but it had been a while since I've done a full application. It felt good to be back transforming the face with make-up. The class inspired me to do a post featuring wedding make-up. Bridal season has started...and I;m sure that a lot of you (like me) know people that are getting married this year and could use a little inspiration.
Enjoy!

xo,
S.






2 comments:

  1. Great post ,, and tis the season of weddings xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin and Eyebrows are the most important features for a beautiful Bridal look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin