Thursday, August 12, 2010

For all the Make-up Artists out there.....

I have a question on preferred technique when it comes to applying foundation.  Do you usually use a brush or a sponge? I was taught by an instructor that definitely preferred using a sponge, but I personally found that it uses almost double the product. However, I recently did purchase a foundation sponge from Sephora, which I really quite like. It just made me think about what most artists out there would use on a regular basis? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter, and also any new products that you just love!!!

xo,
S.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and question. I actually started out using a sponge and I agree that sometimes you actually end up using more product. I do like a brush especially to apply concealer. I actually tend to use my hands (freshly sanitized!) patting the product on not wiping it off.
    Thanks luv,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin