Thursday, August 12, 2010

Resort Chic

OK, so I have a work party that I have to attend this weekend, that has a dress code of "Resort Chic". The colour theme is blue, grey and white. Like most hairstylist and makeup artists out there.....I wear black...and lots of it! So, I'm on a mission to find a great outfit for the party. Here is some pics of inspiration!

Donna Karen resort


Gucci resort.


Stella McCartney resort


Proenza Schouler resort (love it|!!!!)


Tori Burch resort


This is what I want to wear to the party! It's my favourite...BLACK! lol
I guess it's good for me to get out of my comfort zone!!

(Moschino Cheap and Chic resort)

xo,
S.

3 comments:

  1. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Mobile Movies in 3gp format, About Dubai, Bollywood Actor news Update And Many More.

    To start just go tohttp://3gpfreedownloads.blogspot.com/
    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen such amazing collections for some real inspiration! and it so happens Moschino Cheap ahd Chic's Resort collections was one of my favorites!!! Have such a fab time xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin