Tuesday, December 14, 2010

H&M magazine winter 2010

I'm always impressed by the content in the free, quarterly issues of H&M magazine. Sure, there's a lot of content about H&M (obviously), but there's also articles on what's going on in world-class cities such as: New York, London and Paris. This edition also featured a look inside the party scenes of places like Stockholm and Sydney! Love it!!!
The last page featured "12 quick questions", with Joan Smalls. Beautiful model from Peurto Rico. They were right on the money with this one, as Joan was just signed on with Estee Lauder.
I don't know if the stores have any of these magazines left.......but you should get your hands on one! Enjoy!

Here are a few beautiful lingerie shots, featuring model: Mariaclara Boscono.



Here's a pic of model, Joan Smalls.


xo,
S.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I thought I was the only one who got excited about the H&M mag! It reminds me that style is not about money but about inspiration.
    Plus totally want the beige bustier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thank you for the phone msg about the hair straightener. It was very thoughtful of you and I really appreciated it. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I got a hair straightener from Winners the day after my appointment, LOL but I'm not thrilled with it. It does the job, but takes 3 times the time to do it. Anyway, much appreciated and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year's.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love MariaCarla - she has been around for quite a while and looks like she hasn't aged one bit.
    I love the H&M magazines that come out - not only do they come out with great eds but alot of style tips and advice. :)

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin