Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes.....Stells and Co. faves

I'm a little late on my posting for my version of the best-dressed list. So, lets get right to it!

Best Dressed

Anne Hathaway In Armani Prive. You can't tell by the picture, but it has a plunging neckline in the back, which is very sexy.

Claire Danes in Calvin Klein Collection. I usually like dresses that have a bit more details to them, but the cut and colour is bang on for Claire. Well done!

Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. This is my most fav of the night. Sandra, looks hot and has definitely got her "mojo" back with that sexy fringe! 

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. This is like a modern fairy-tale dress. I love that it is black and the beading is sublime.

Nicole Kidman in Prada. Again, I love the simplicity of the dress. The bow along the waistline is the perfect touch.


Wouldn't be caught dead in:

I love the simplicity of her hair and makeup, but the colour of Angie's dress is a little too "swampy" for me.

This is wrong on so many levels. Where do I start? Easy with the bangles Heidi.

Halle's soo beautiful, but this is like a cheesy stripper type dress. At least we can tell she still has a banging body.

I don't even need to comment on this hot mess. Nice shoes!

This reminds me of those dolls you see in tacky bathrooms that hold toilet paper under the dress. No thanks!

Love Julianne, but this is NOT a good choice.

What were your fav & least fav dresses?

xo
S.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with most of your choices. What did you think of January Jones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Olivia Wilde's dress, so over the top but in a good way. And loved Sandy Bullock, she has that 'eat it up dirt bag' look going and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooved Julianne Moore and Olivia Wilde!
    Didn't like Angelina though, lately her hair has been looking so '80's. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty amazing dresses and stunning beauty.
    Halle Berry dress is from spring collectiion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin